For course advice call 01536 413123

What to bring

You must bring all of the following documentation with you to enrol, whichever course or campus you are enrolling at;


One official document showing your full name such as;


*Birth certificate

*Driving licence

*ID card

Evidence of the qualifications you have taken (passes and fails) such as;

*Examination result slips or certificates

Your National Insurance Number

If you are not from the UK/EEA;

*Your passport or other evidence to show that you are entitled to be in the UK

If you are 19 or over on 31st August 2017;

*Your course fees or suitable evidence for fee discounts (e.g proof of benefits)

If you require a bus pass;

*A passport sized photograph

*Your completed Bus Pass and Financial Support Application Form, if not already returned (forms received late may take up to 6 weeks to process)

*The first term’s fee (please refer to fees mentioned in Transport section).


Return to enrolment information page.