We are delighted that your son, daughter or ward has decided to apply for a course at Tresham. Our application process is designed to be as straight forward as possible and to ensure that we place your child on the right course for them.
This link will send you to our full time course listing. Once you select the course you require just click Apply Now and this will take you through to our online application service.
- SHORTLIST YOUR FAVOURITE STUDY PROGRAMMES AND ATTEND AN OPEN DAY: Visit our courses for the full list, or to pre-register for one of our open days
- APPLY ON-LINE: Apply online for your chosen study programme. If you do not have access to a computer you can make an application at our Corby or Kettering campuses.
- RECEIVE AN OFFER: You will be invited in for an interview or information, advice and guidance session to find out more about your course. You will also have the opportunity to meet your tutor. You will leave with a course offer.
- ATTEND YOUR WELCOME DAY: You will get a taste of college life, meet your tutors and make new friends: Corby Campus: Tuesday 30 June 2020, Kettering Campus: Wednesday 1 July 2020 and Wellingborough Campus: Monday 29 June 2020.
- ENROLMENT: You will be invited to enrol onto your study programme between Friday 21 August 2020 and Friday 4 September 2020. Don’t worry if you don’t get your grades, you can get advice at our open day on GCSE results day.
- START YOUR STUDY PROGRAMME! Term starts on Monday 14 September 2020.
Keep in touch
Whilst you are waiting to start your course why not keep in touch with everything that is happening at the college by following us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We will also send you regular emails with updates on some of the activities happening in your subject’s school area to give you a real flavor of the learning experience ahead of you at Tresham CollegHowThe easiest way to apply is to complete an online application for the course you wish to apply for.