For course advice call 0345 658 8990 |

Twitter Facebook YouTube Pinterest Twitter Twitter

How to apply

We are delighted that you have decided to apply for one of our higher education courses.

If you would like to apply for one of our higher education courses then please complete our online application form. This does require information about your qualifications andĀ also requires a statement about why you want to study your course. This is to enable us to evaluate all applications regardless of formal qualifications so please complete as fully as possible.

If you would prefer, you can also download a copy of the application form. When fully completed, your application can either be posted to: Higher Education Office, Tresham University Centre, Windmill Avenue, Kettering, Northants, NN15 6ER, or emailed to

As some of our courses are offered through links with the University of Northampton and the University of Bedfordshire there are different application routes depending on which course which you wish to apply to study.

Details of how to apply for each specific course are stated within the online course detail.

If you need any assistance with completing the form then please contact our award winning customers services team on 0345 658 89 90, who will be very happy to help answer any questions.