For course advice call 0345 658 8990 |

Twitter Facebook YouTube Pinterest Twitter Twitter

Visas and Immigration

Unless you are a UK national or from inside the EEA, you will need to have a valid visa before you can start your studies at Tresham.


Applying for visa can be complex and confusing. Your needs will be unique to you and will depend on your personal circumstances.

You can apply for a visa through Depending on which course you are applying to study at Tresham you need to decide what type of visa to apply for.

For more details information about Visas and Immigration requirements please click here for our full information sheet and guide.