This course is for those who work or want to work as a Painter and Decorator in the Construction sector. It allows learners to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment and/or career as a painter and decorator.
- 101/501 Principles of building construction, information and communication
- 116 Erecting and dismantling access equipment and working platforms
- 117 Preparing surfaces for decoration
- 118 Applying paint systems by brush and roller to non-complex areas
- 119 Applying foundation and plain papers
- 120 Producing specialist decorative finishes
- 201/601 Health, safety and welfare in construction
Multiple choice test covering knowledge outcomes. Practical assignments delivered and marked by the tutor/assessor and externally verified by City and Guilds
Pay by instalments
The College offers an instalment plan for Further Education and Higher Education courses to students where the total amount payable at the point of enrolment is £200 or more. Within the scheme there is an ability to pay up to 7 instalments, depending on the length of the courses and the final payment must be paid at least a month before the end of the course.