This distance learning course will enable you to gain additional skills and a qualification without disrupting your day-to-day life. You will have access to specialist support from dedicated tutors throughout the programme.
You will study:
1. Introduction to warehousing and storage
2. Understand how to receive and store goods
3. Understand how to process orders and prepare them for dispatch
4. Understand how to check stock and update records
5. Customer service in warehousing and storage
Once it has been confirmed that you have fully completed the course, there are several next steps that you can take. You can go on to study another Level 2 Distance Learning Course. Alternatively, you could enrol on to the Access to Higher Education course (subject to interview
By completing any of the above courses, you will gain the skills and knowledge that employers find desirable within the Warehousing and logistics Sector. It is also a great opportunity for continuous professional development.
You will be provided with a resource pack with assessment booklets to complete. There is also an option to study this course online via our bespoke e-learning portal.