This Level 3 course will provide you with essential skills and knowledge, as well as an industry-recognised City & Guilds professional qualification in Swedish Body Massage. Achieving this qualification will enable you to gain insurance to work with clients and improve your employment prospects. The skills you will learn during the course can be added to other treatments so you can broaden the services you can offer your clients.
- Health and safety
- Anatomy and physiology
- Posture and common postural faults
- Massage movements and their applications
- Contra-indications to massage, and contra actions that may be experienced following a massage
- Aftercare and homecare advice
You will be assessed through formative and summative (graded) practical assessments in the College salons, as well as theory exams via City & Guilds online assessments.
To take part in this course you will be required to provide:
- Stationery, such as folders (x2) and a clipboard
- A uniform, purchased via the College
If you are taking a course costing more than £200 we can arrange for you to pay your fees in up to 7 monthly instalments, depending on the length of your course. Full terms and conditions will be supplied when you enrol.
For more advice on course fees and funding, please contact our Customer Services Team on 01536 413123.