Since 1999, Tresham has been proud to be the award winning delivery partner for Northamptonshires Princes Trust Team Programme.
This is a 12 week, full time, personal development programme for young people aged 16-25 years old.
It will give you:
• a better chance of moving into a job, education or training
• an opportunity to use your skills and gain new ones
• a nationally recognised qualification
• help with job-hunting and writing your CV
• the chance to make a difference in your community
Most importantly the programme will give a big boost to your confidence and a real sense of achievement!
What will I study on this course?
Amongst other things you will:
- be part of a team of people working together for 12 weeks
- take on community projects of your choosing
- take part in an exciting, action-packed residential week
- get two weeks work experience in a field you are interested in
This course will give you a good grounding for application onto apprenticeship schemes and other further education courses or employment.
Portfolio of assignment work
If you are aged 16 - 25 the course is free and will not affect your Jobseeker's Allowance.
We recruit three times a year for programmes delivered in Corby, Kettering, Rushden, Northampton North and Northampton South.
If you want to discuss the programme further then please email firstname.lastname@example.org