Further information to follow.
- Unit 201/601 Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Unit 202/602 Principloes of building construction, information and communication
- Unit 221 Apply plastering materials to interiors
- Unit 222 Fix dry lining and plasterboard to interiors
- Unit 223 Layng sand and cement screeds
- Unit 224 Applying plastering materials to external backgrounds
- Unit 225 Produce reverse moulds for fibrous work
- Unit 226 Caasting and fixing fibrous plasterwork
Assessed through practical assignments, multiple choice questions, observations, professional discussion.