This course is for those who work or want to work as a Painter and Decorator in the Construction sector. It allows its students to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment and/or career as a painter and decorator.
- 201 Health, safety and welfare in construction
- . Unit 202 Principles of building construction, information and communication.
- Unit 215 Preparing surfaces for decoration.
- Unit 216 Applying paint systems by brush and roller to complex areas.
- Unit 217 Applying standard papers to walls and ceilings. Unit 218 Producing specialist finishes for decorative work. Unit 220 Erecting and dismantling access equipment and working platforms
- . Unit 230 Creating and applying color.
Upon completion of this course, students can progress into employment or to the following City & Guilds qualifications: - Level 3 Diploma in Painting and Decorating
Multiple choice test covering knowledge outcomes. Practical assignments delivered and marked by the tutor/assessor and externally verified by City and Guilds