This half day workshop is ideal for employers who want totake on apprentices and would like to gain a greater understanding of their role and responsibilities.
It will provide you with the information to support both learners and employers through the new apprenticeship standards process. The sessions are informal and the workshops will allow you to mix with other employers and ask the necessary questions to successfully implement apprenticeships in your workplace.
This introductory course will cover aspects such as;
• The role of the Mentor in the workplace
• Overview of Apprenticeships / New standards
• The benefits of assigning a Mentor to an apprentice
• Contributing to the review process
• Setting SMART targets
For those who wish to develop their understanding furter,we offer a wide range of Teaching and Assessing courses. These include Level 2 Introduction to Trainer Skills, Level 3 Award in Education and Training or the CertEd/PGCE and Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
There is no formal assessment for this course and a Certificate of Attendance will be issued.
Remaining dates for 18/19 at our Corby Campus
- Wednesday 1 May 2019 9.30am-12noon
- Thursday 30 May 2019 9.30am-12noon
- Wednesday 10 July 2019 1.30pm-3.00pm
For further information please call 01536 413542.