This qualification meets the minimum qualification Level Qualified Supervisors responsible for electrical work in domestic properties subject to Part P of the Building Regulations (England and Wales).
Course Content includes:
- Understanding Health & Safety legislation, practices and procedures
- Understanding environmental legislation, working practices and the principles of environmental technology systems.
- Understanding thje principles, practices and procedures for the planning, preparation and secleltion of wiring systems.
- Understanding and applying the practices and procedures for overseeing and organsing the work environment.
- Understand and apply the practices and procedures from installation and connection of wiring systems and electrotechnical equipment.
- Understand and apply the principles, practices and legislation for the inspection, testing, commissioning, approving and certification of electrical installation.
- Understand and apply the principles, practices and legislation for diagnosing and correcting electrical faults in electrical installations.
This course will be assessed by assignments, on-line exams, practical exams on testing and fault finding and a portfolio of work carried out over the two years.
You will need to purchase:
Book Bs7671 Regulations and on-site guide £140
MFT Tester £700
If you are taking a course costing more than £100 we can arrange for you to pay your fees in up to 7 monthly instalments, depending on the length of your course. An admin fee of £20 is charged for this service. Full terms and conditions will be supplied when you enrol.
For more advice on course fees and funding, please contact our Customer Services Team on 01536 413123.