This course provides a comprehensive overview of all aspects of the 17th Edition wiring regulations (BS7671: 2008). The course is aimed at electricians, electrical contractors, domestic installers as well as others who require a working knowledge of wiring regulations, and those who gained the IEE Wiring Regulations qualification prior to 2001.This course covers:
• The legal status and association with statutory documents.
• Scope, object and fundamental requirements for safety.
• Assessment of general characteristics.
• Protection for safety.
• Selection and erection of equipment.
• Inspection and Testing.
• Specialist Installation or Locations.
• Preparation for City & Guilds 2382-12.