Tresham Football Academy
Tresham Football Academy provides an excellent opportunity to experience high quality coaching, facilities and support whilst continuing your studies.
- Football Academy (for male students aged 16-19). Any Tresham College student studying on a full time course can apply to join our Football Academy. However, students studying sports programmes gain full-time access to the academy.
- Girls Football Academy (for students aged 16-21). Any female Tresham College student studying on a full time course (including degree level) can apply to join the Girls Football Academy, students studying sports programmes gain full-time access to the academy.
Why Join one of our Academies?
- Tresham compete at the highest level of college football. The 16-19 Academy compete in the AoC Sport Premier League and regional and national cup competitions.
- FA & UEFA licensed coaches and ex-professionals lead sessions
- High quality training and development
- Excellent facilities
- Potential progression to university level studies
- Train and study at our Kettering Campus
- Access to free in house sports therapy services
- Professional structure focusing on academic achievement and sporting success
- Team Kit supplied by Nike
- College premier league football academy ranked top 8 nationally
- Balanced timetabling ensures time for academic studies and training
Sports Course Study options
(those who choose to study other subject areas may also be able to access elements of the football academy but will not be guaranteed to experience all of the benefits/opportunities due to timetabling restrictions)
Tresham Football Academy students will be expected to purchase training kit (approximately £130-190).
How can I apply?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or visit us at one of our open evenings or trials.