Tresham Football Academy
Tresham Football Academy provides an excellent opportunity to experience high quality coaching, facilities and support whilst continuing your studies.
- Football Academy (for male students aged 16-19). Any Tresham student studying on a full time course can apply to join our Football Academy.
- Senior Football Academy (for male students aged 18+). This Academy is aimed at students that are studying a degree level course (HNC/D or Foundation Degree) at Tresham University Centre. The Senior Academy train at least twice per week and compete in the BUCS Leagues against other universities.
- Girls Football Academy (for students aged 16-21). Any female Tresham student studying on a full time course (including degree level) can apply to join the Girls Football Academy which trains at least once per week and competes against other colleges/universities.
Why Join one of our Academies?
- Tresham compete at the highest level of college football. The 16-19 Academy compete in the AoC Sport Premier League and regional cup competitions.
- FA & UEFA licensed coaches and ex-professionals lead sessions
- High quality training and development
- Excellent facilities
- Potential progression to university level studies
- Opportunity to train and study at either of our Kettering or Corby Campuses
- Access to free in house sports therapy services
- Access to exclusive sports nutrition advice
- Professional structure focussing on academic achievement and sporting success
- Team Kit supplied by Nike
Sports Course Study options
(those who choose to study other subject areas may also be able to access elements of the football academy but will not be guaranteed to experience all of the benefits/opportunities due to timetabling restrictions)
Tresham Football Academy students will be expected to purchase training kit (approximately £180).
How can I apply?
Contact email@example.com to register your interest or visit us at one of our open evenings or trials.