Tresham Rugby Academy
Tresham Rugby Academy offers aspiring players the chance to continue with their education whilst also gaining high quality training and rugby development led by ex-professional high level coaches.
Students will take part in a full time study program at our Kettering campus gaining access to our synthetic pitch, fitness and conditioning suite and sports therapy services whilst developing their rugby specific skills.
Students that apply for a Sport study programme will be guaranteed full access to the Rugby Academy. Students that choose to study other subjects are able to access training support and matches as part of their schedule.
Tresham Rugby Academy students will be expected to purchase training kit (approximately £130-£190).
Why Join Tresham Rugby Academy?
- Expert coaching led by ex-Northampton Saints player
- Excellent facilities
- High quality daily training sessions
- Professional structure focusing on academic achievement and sporting success
- Opportunity to compete in regional and national competitions
- Strength, conditioning and nutrition support
- Access to free in-house sports injury and rehabilitation services
- Tresham is recognised as an RFU Focus College for its commitment to developing Rugby
- Direct links to premier and championships academies and representative opportunities.
- Student success – In the last 18 months Tresham Rugby Academy have had six students play representative rugby for East Midlands under 18s and under 17s. Additional to this, five students play academy rugby for Championship sides Coventry RFC under 18s and Nottingham RFC under 18s
Female rugby players are also welcome to join the academy and benefit from regular training, strength, conditioning and nutrition support. At this stage we are unable to offer competitive girls rugby fixtures, but any female player would be involved in match day preparations and non-contact training.
How do I apply?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or visit us at one of our open evenings or trials.