50% Off Fees for Foundation Degrees at Tresham
Tresham is pleased to announce an opportunity for people to benefit from half price fees for selected part-time Foundation Degree programmes in partnership with the University of Bedfordshire starting in September 2012.
The scholarship, available for a limited number of university programmes, will be applicable to:
- FdA Educational Practice and the FdA Business Management which will reduce the £4,500 fee to £2,250
- Cert Ed/PGCE students can benefit from a reduced fee of £1600 (including study day fee)
Part time students for the University of Bedfordshire programmes study must complete a total of 240 credits for a Foundation Degree, with a maximum of 90 credits per year.
Tresham’s Foundation Degree in Educational Practice, validated by the University of Bedfordshire, develops individuals who are already working as teaching assistants or in other educational settings with children wanting to gain a professional qualification.
The Foundation Degree in Business Management, also validated by the University of Bedfordshire, offers a core business syllabus to enable individuals to take on managerial responsibility within their work place or progress to the full degree programme.
Cert Ed and PGCE programmes cover the planning and preparation required to teach, bases of learning and teaching, assessment and evaluation, curriculum and professional practice.
Students wishing to apply for the scholarship must be able to prove that they have the following:
- Proof of application and eligibility for a Part-time Tuition Fee Loan arranged through the Student Loans Company http://www.slc.co.uk/
- Evidence of sponsorship for the full amount to be paid after the 50% fee scholarship has been deducted
- Payment of annual fee up front
To find out more about the scholarship fund and other fees for higher education programmes being offered at Tresham please contact Kirsty Shaw on 0845 658 89 90.Back to news