Level 3 Certificate in Electrical Installation
During year one of the course you will study six modules including;
- Health & Safety
- Understanding Technical Information
- Understanding Electrical Principles
- Installation of Electrical Systems
- Working Effectively in Organisations
- Applications of electrical Electronic Principles
- Designing & Installing Electrical Circuits and Systems
- Understanding Inspection, Testing and Commissioning Techniques
- Fault diagnosis and Rectification Techniques
Functional Skills and the OCNQ Level 2 Certificate in the Health & Safety will form part of your final qualifications.
- A Level 2 Certificate in Electrical Installation with a satisfactory reference and equivalent maths, English and preferably science.
Entry is subject to a successful interview.
Your work will be assessed on a continual basis through a range of written assignments.
This course will prepare you for employment at technical/skilled status or for advanced study such as HNC Engineering.
Related Courses « Back to course listing