Apprenticeship in IT User
This apprenticeship will provide skill development in a variety of IT areas-
- Word Processing (Microsoft Word 2003)
- Spread Sheets (Microsoft Excel 2003)
- Presentations (Microsoft PowerPoint 2003)
- E-mail (Microsoft Outlook 2003)
- Flash, Dreamweaver and Photoshop (Adobe Certified Associate CS3)
- Access (OCR Clait Plus)
- Sector Specific Unit (Employability Skills)
- Improving productivity using IT
- Employer rights and responsibilities
- Functional Skills Application of Number Level 1
- Functional Skills Communication Level 1
You need to be employed and using IT in your job on a regular basis.
Entry is subject to a successful interview.
- Teaching and support will provided by lecturers and a personal apprenticeship advisor who will focus on your progress.
- Candidates will be assessed through the use of tests, practical and theory assignments.
- Completion of a portfolio of evidence from assessment within the workplace will be required to complete the Sector Specific Unit.
Once complete candidates can progress onto an Advanced Apprenticeship
You can download an apprenticeship application form here. Please complete all sections and return it to:
Tresham College of Further and Higher Education
Related Courses « Back to course listing